Join The Coach and GECKO's Mike Le Roux for the first of in a series of question and answer podcast shows. In this episode Mike and Jeff discuss and answer questions on Knee Pain, Mature Running and Run / Walk.
Coach Jeff has interviewed Mike numerous times on his Running Podcasts discussing Mike's racing and training. Now in a new series Mike and Coach Jeff team up for listeners to 'Ask the Coach'.
About Coach Jeff
Coach Jeff has been helping athletes to succeed and win since 1983.
Along the way The Coach has not only coached others but has played the game himself including…….
- XTERRA Off Road Triathlon – Australian Team 2008 World Championships
- Off Road Triathlon – 4 x Age Group Winner Trex Off Road Triathlon Series
- XC Mountain Biking – 100 races at State Level including a ranking of No 2
- Track and Road Cyclist – National Level Pursuit Cyclist and Road Cycling Cat 1
- Track and Road Runner – 68 Half Marathons, 45 Marathons and 8 Ultra Marathons
- Triathlon – completed over 420 Triathlons including 7 Ironman Races
- Professional Soccer Player – over 200 games at the Elite Level
- Boxing – 58 fights including a State Championship
- Martial Arts – Black Belt Shotokan Karate and 38 Tournaments
It is this immersion in such a variety of sports, competition and life, that gives the Coach his passion and immense strength to help any athlete to improve and succeed.
Now after 28yrs of Professional Coaching, The Coach has plugged in the microphone to bring you the leading internet podcast shows ……………………………
The Coach Jeff Podcast <http://www.coachjeff.com.au/category/podcast/>
The Xterra Podcast <http://www.thexterrapodcast.com/>
The Power Up Motivation Podcast <http://www.thepoweruppodcast.com/>
The Running Podcast <http://www.therunningpodcast.com/>
The Multisports Podcast <http://www.themultisportspodcast.com/>
The Triathlon Podcast <http://www.thetriathlonpodcast.com/>
…. with over 256 episodes of content The Coach is considered to be a leading force in the podcasting industry and our shows are heard in 102 countries and our content is consistently ranked in the top 5% on the worlds leading media distributor iTunes.